Saturday, May 31, 2008

Roadtrip

We're going on a cross country roadtrip this summer before starting new jobs in the fall. Woohoo roadtrip! I just got several books from Amazon for tips on places to see and eat along the way. I probably went overboard on guide books, but I just can't resist a good book and I love the open road. :) We used to go on month long trips when I was a kid and my parents tell me that everyday I would ask "we're not going home today are we?" because I loved travelling so much.


For wacky American sites like World's largest ball of string and other things we really can't miss along the way, Roadside America. For good old local food (mmm grilled cheese!), Roadfood.


For scenic drives, and National parks.

We are starting from CA heading to NY and planning to take a Northern route to hit Yellowstone and Glacier National park. If anyone has any suggestions for things we should definitely see let me know! :)

No comments: