Sunday, May 23, 2010

All Clogged Up


So what do we think of the clog trend? I personally kind of like them, but then again I've always been a bit of a fan of the clog, though previously in the stodgy Dansko kind of way (right). Apparently they're really good for people with professions that involve a lot of standing around.


Clogs also remind me of the Dr Scholl's sandals my mom wore when I was growing up (to this day I love the sound of wooden soles clomping through the house). So, there's the nostalgia factor. Perhaps these NineWest Eddisha sandals are a good updated version?




These two from Jeffrey Campbell, and SteveMadden are dead ringers for the Chanel pair right down to their brass buttons. The Steve Madden's even have a bit of a Camilla Skovgaard sole going on.


But, I think if I were to get something I'd probably stick with something more traditional like these Swedish Hasbeen's or Seychelles slip on clogs.

1 comment:

cara memutihkan wajah said...

untuk dapat memutihkan wajah ternyata tidak harus menggunakan produk kecantikan kulit yang harganya mahal, cukup dengan cara alami anda sudah dapat memutihkan kulit wajah dengan cara alami.
cara menghilangkan jerawat
asuransi prudential
prudential Indonesia
cara menghilangkan bekas jerawat