Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sale Handbags

All of the stores seem to be having early sales this year. I suppose it's
yet another sign that our economy is in the toilet, but on the up side
it's made for some good Christmas present deals. Here are a few of my
favorite handbags from the sales so far. I've been really good and
haven't bought a bag since last February in Paris! I'm thinking of
sticking to the one bag per year rule though it makes the choice of that
bag all the more difficult...


This See by Chloe clutch has a really unique shape in a pretty purple color.
Felix Rey gives us a nice juxtaposition of sweet bows and sexy studs with
this clutch, now half off and a pretty reasonable $45. Anyone looking for a
Christmas present idea for me? ...


This Vando bag from Gustto caught my eye as looking pretty different from
the usual sea of handbags, but I'm not completely sold on it.


Lastly, I really like the look of this patent bowler bag from Miu Miu, but I'm a
little worried that the bowler bag has been done to death with it's super
recognizable shape and logo. Also even at 40% off it's pretty pricey. Sigh I
guess the search continues.

No comments: