Monday, August 31, 2009

Back to School Shopping


Fall always puts me in the mood for back to school shopping, even though I've been out of school for a few years now. I just can't resist fall clothes after a long hot summer and can't wait to buy new sweaters, jackets, and tall brown boots. While out doing a little cool weather damage on my credit card I spotted this majorly cute foldover bag from the gap. The leather feels quite sturdy and nice and the foldover silhouette adds just the right touch of style. It's really not a bad buy at $158. If only it was large enough to fit my laptop!


I didn't get the bag, but I did pick up a few staples including this loose and easy skirt, and a ruffle checked button down. I also got a fabulous See by Chloe dress marked down to 28% of the original price at Macy's, and a pair of gray dropped crouch trousers from H&M, but you'll have to wait to see the pics of those! I also almost bought the most beautiful dark gray wool coat by Maison Martin Margiella with amazing detailing around the arms at Loehmann's, but couldn't quite justify owning another gray coat and it was just the teeniest bit snug across the chest.

No comments: