Friday, August 21, 2009

Payless Collabs


I have been a fan of Target Go International and H&M designer
collaborations for awhile now, but a similar program from Payless
has kept mostly off my radar. I don't think I've set foot in a Payless
in about 15 years. I'm just not a huge fan of faux-leather since I
tend to find it pretty uncomfortable, but this collection from
Christian Siriano due out this fall looks pretty fab! I just love the
chains and spikey details. I will definitely be checking it out, and
with prices between $25 and $45 I just may have to get a pair.



In the mean time there are some pretty cute shoes from their Alice
and Olivia collection, including these strappy biker booties and
neon colored chunky heels. Next time I see a Payless I will definitely
stop in for a peek.

No comments: