Saturday, August 15, 2009

Outfit of the day



We finally made it out to Flushing for dim sum last weekend. Jade Asian restaurant was
decent despite it's unimaginative name, with all of my standard favorites (har gow, cha
sui bao, soup dumplings, rice noodles, etc), but it was no Koi Palace. Sigh, I guess we'll
just have to take a trip to the Bay Area sometime soon to alleviate my dim sum cravings. :)

Outfit:
Dress - Lily with fabric applique flowers from a reasonably priced, cute boutique on the
upper west side.
Purse - Franco Sarto - This color purse has turned out to be uber useful and I've been
wearing it with all of my summer dresses.
Sandals - Isaac Mizrahi for Target. These have lasted pretty well despite being $15 Target
shoes, but they've pretty much bit the dust after a few seasons of wear.

No comments: