Thursday, September 27, 2007

Milan Fashion Week S08


Moschino - One of my favorite collections. Infinitely adorable
and wearable. The grey embellished dress and flirty coat outfit
is especially fabulous.



Marni - fun and sophisticated.



Burberry - The updated trench coat is amazing. The studded belt
shown on many of the outfits is sure to be a hit of the season. The
dark glasses remind me a bit of the terminator.




Gucci had a bit of everything from fun flowered dresses and bold
prints, to sequins, and leather. These fitted, cropped leather
motorcycle jackets seem to be everywhere this season.




Armani
Checks... check...
Bloomers ... check? I actually really like the skirts + bloomer style
that they have going on here though I don't think I would have
the guts to wear them out of the house.

No comments: