Wednesday, September 12, 2007

New York Fashion Week - S08

Some of my favorites from Fashion week...

Badgley Mischka


Last week I tried to pull together something like the image on the left
only my husband said I looked more like an eighties secretary than the
chic 40s look I was going for. Perhaps I needed a different top. The
column dress at right is just so sleek and beautiful.

BCBG

Love the origami detailing on the left dress and the layering on
both.

Omage to Jackets


Carolina Herrera and VPL


Phillip Lim


Gorgeous Dresses:

Oscar de la Renta and Phillip Lim



I especially love the last two, with the intricate beading on the left
and messy chic style and hair on right.

B&W - Ralph Lauren





Note to self: must buy more hats.


I love the flowy outfit on right and grey is a great color this year...
Still not sure about high waisted pants.

Colors!

Tracey Reese & Jason Wu

The violet color is amazingly flattering, especially on darker skin
colors and that blue just pops!

photos: via style.com


No comments: