Thursday, April 10, 2008

Outfit of the day




Monday's child is fair of face.

Tuesday's child is full of grace.

Wednesday's child is full of woe.

Thursday's child has far to go.

Friday's child is loving and giving.

Saturday's child works hard for a living,

But the child who is born on the Sabbath Day

Is bonny and blithe and good and gay.
I was a Sunday child, but remember always wanting to be a Tuesday...
Now I'm not sure why. Sunday sounds pretty good to me. Sucks to be
born on a Wednesday or a Thursday though!

The day of the week tends to influence my outfit choices. Mondays
are usually boring jeans and a t-shirt, but as the weekend approaches
I tend to dress with more care and pull out the fun outfits.
Tuesday's outfit:
Dress - American Eagle - I was saving this dress for a warm day, but
couldn't wait any longer.
Tank top - Old Navy
Jacket - Gap
Flip flops - Reef

No comments: