Sunday, October 7, 2007

Rainy Day Fashion


A post devoted to those wet days that are fast approaching for us in the
Bay Area -- as suggested by a good friend and fellow fashionista. The first
thing a girl needs on a rainy day is a good (and cute) umbrella. These are
all from pareumbrella.com. Left - the Hannah umbrella. Middle - Lace lace lace.
Right - Moi. One of my best friends bought me this last one, a "Mary Poppins"
inspired brella except mine is black with all white dots.



Stylish rainboots are a must. Dianeslittlelambs.com have a huge selection of
wet weather footwear. These Ladybug rainboots have served me well although
one time a homeless man came up to me while I was wearing these, gave me
a hug, a kiss on the cheek, and asked me out on a date. I think it was the boots.
For those who want to maybe go with something slightly less crazy, these
Chooka or Marc Jacobs boots are good options.


Lastly you need a good raincoat to keep you dry. These trenchcoats are all
from bluefly.com. I especially like the charcoal grey Via Spiga trench on left.
Center - Tryst trenchcoat. Right - Michael Kors raincoat.

No comments: