Friday, March 28, 2008

Summer Dresses

"Summer lovin' had me a blast
Summer lovin' happened so fast
I met a girl crazy for me
Met a boy cute as can be
Summer days driftin' away,
to uh-oh those summer nights
Uh Well-a well-a well-a huh ...."

-Grease, Summer Nights.


I am SO ready for summer! In preparation I'm looking for some easy to
wear summer dresses that won't break the bank. In the summer my
dream is to live in dresses everyday, but I suppose that is a far away
goal...

There happen to be a bunch of cute summer dresses on sale right now,
but hurry cause they're moving fast!


French Connection Martinez dress, cute for summer and easy to wear
cotton. This Jersey dress also looks like it would be really comfortable
and great to throw on anytime.


Two dresses from J. Crew a go to shop for cute, preppy dresses,
Ruffle shift dress and beach dress.


Halter beach dress and Island eyelet (not on sale, but I thought they
were too cute not to add).

For a slightly more dressy look:


Francesca Dress.


Ok, this one isn't exactly summery or all that casual, but I really really love
the 20s styling of this DVF dress. I could totally see this on someone with a
classic, elegant look. (I don't know why, but I keep picturing Natalie Portman
wearing this dress my head. Maybe she wore something similar recently.)

No comments: