Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Gifts

I don't know about you, but I love love love giving people gifts. I love
picking out the perfect something for someone I love, and I put a lot
of effort into coming up with fun gifts. I gave two guy oriented gifts
this year that I thought were particularly cool.



The first was my "guy present of the year". Practically every
guy on my list received one of these radio controlled havoc
helicopters
. It's still amazing to me that these tiny little things
actually fly. They look rather like dragonflys in flight. Very
cool!


The second gift was this cellphone/pda/watch that I gave my
husband. He is very much a geek and always on the lookout for the
latest gadget. So, I thought this would be perfect for him. You can
use it as a watch or a cellphone by inserting your gsm sim card. There
are multiple options for taking calls. You can talk directly into it Dick
Tracey style or use the included blue-tooth headset.

No comments: