Thursday, January 24, 2008

London Shops

We leave on Saturday for a vacation in Europe -- 4 days in London followed
by 4 days in Paris. I am sooooo excited! Work has been crazy busy lately, but
in my few moments of downtime I have been pondering which shops I want
to visit while across the Ocean. I'm not all that familiar with either city so if
any of you have any suggestions please let me know!

Here is my list so far for places I want to check out in London:


The Paddington bear stall in, you guessed it Paddington Station. Who isn't a
fan of that loveable marmelade munching bear?


Last time I was in London I got this cute pencil case from the Tintin shop.
Perhaps a t-shirt this time?



A friend recommended the gift shop in the London Transportation museum
for fun posters and all things tube related. Sounds like fun!



Then of course I would like to pop into Topshop, ASOS, Warehouse, or
Dorothy Perkins for all of the cute high street buys that I drool over online.


I would like to stroll through Harrods for the experience though I rather
doubt I will be able to afford anything. Isn't the cut of this Versace shift
dress just beautiful?


And finally the husband wants to get an umbrella from James Smith and
Sons
who have been making and selling umbrellas since 1830!

No comments: