Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Nano Case



The other day I accidentally put my ipod nano through the washing machine and
into the dryer for about 5 minutes. When I heard a loud clomping sound coming
from the laundry room I realized my mistake and rushed to pull it out. Oops!
Unfortunately it wouldn't turn on, but after waiting about 4 days for it to dry out
completely I plugged it in and what do you know, it booted right up! Needless to
say I am pretty impressed, but I realized that I should definitely get on top of
things and finally buy a case for it. The nano is just so darn tiny that without a
case it is too easily misplaced, at least by my irresponsible self. ;)

I just ordered this snazzy looking armband case from ifrogz.com. You can choose
the wrap and screen picture separately for many of their cases. Above is my
motion armband with bird motif.

No comments: