Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Travel in Style


I don't know about you, but I love to travel, and I enjoy staying in fun places with a lot of character rather than the usual run of the mill hotel. If you're like me you can plan your next fantastic getaway with i-escape.com. They have reviews of boutique hotels from Amsterdam to Bali to Zanzibar, and an amazing selection of places to stay ranging from adventure and eco travel to pamper yourself spa boutiques. I especially like their wide variety of small and unusual hotels like this Dutch canal boat in Amsterdam.


Each of the hotels has been well researched and in depth info is provided about the hotel itself and the surrounding environs. They are a bit on the pricey end, but for a fun and unique vacation it seems worth it. This mansion in Normandy looks like a nice place to spend a few nights.

No comments: